Protecting families. Nurturing community. These ideas have sustained our fraternal benefit society since 1879. And in today’s world, they’re just as important as ever.
The Foresters enable members to protect their family’s financial security through the purchase of life insurance. At the same time, the Society gives back to our members and their communities through social activities, educational scholarships and grants, and charitable aid and deeds.
It’s a common bond—a benevolent tradition—one that’s stood the test of time.
• Rooted in the Catholic faith for grounding and support
• Grants and scholarships to educate our youth and give back to others
• Social events and activities to engage our membership and build community
• An affordable way to protect your family's future
• A variety of products to meet your needs
• A key part of your overall tax and financial strategy